At Daisies Montessori:
- We understand that a child’s learning cannot be a ‘one size fits all’ approach as every child is an individual whose uniqueness we value and respect.
- We recognise the importance of independent learning in a child’s early formative years and we encourage all children to explore our carefully prepared environment and develop into self-motivated and self-disciplined learners.
- We nurture an interest and understanding of the people and world around us and each child’s place within it.
- We promote the philosophy that Montessori is not about ‘learning for now’ it is about ‘learning for life’.
- We are the foundation to later school life, by ensuring that each child has a positive and enjoyable experience of early education.
- We allow children to grow in confidence and value themselves while learning at their own pace without being rushed.
- We understand that families are the first educators of their children and we aim to have an open, honest and supportive relationship with our parents where they are fully involved in their child’s development.
- We continually evaluate our provision to ensure that we are offering the very best in Montessori practice.
- We work with a very high staff-to-child ratio and ensure that each child will have their needs met regardless of ethnicity, culture, religion, home language, gender, ability or family background.
- We encourage children to express their characters while behaving in a friendly and considerate manner towards their peers.
- We will endeavour to provide your child with the very highest standards of education and care in a safe, secure, stimulating and orderly environment.
Daisies Montessori: Where every child can grow.